we are offering Digital Marketing and social media services - Classified Ad

we are offering Digital Marketing and social media services - Classified Ad



Hi Everyone,
My name is Harish Kumar I am working for www.marketermonk.com a marketing company deals in online marketing and business consultancy for small business to boost their business and increase their sales. We are based in Gurugram. We need different skilled people who can sell our services and some candidates who can help with services like posting ads and distributing and generating new contents for our clients.
Anybody who has simple knowledge of internet can join us and earn handsome money in less time, I want to beware you it's not a get rich quick scheme, here we work hard and also work smart ,If you have passion and do hard and smart work your welcome in my team.
You can contact me at 7982724562, when calling me please mansion that you read this ad, because I have another business also.
I would suggest you first visit our website and understand what we do, then decide what role you want to play on our team.
Thanks for reading this, it shows your commitment, so don't waste your time just click this link or copy this and paste in your url bar and contact me www.marketermonk.com
Harish kumar 7982724562

Comments